I'm warning you the following entry will not make much sense and is quite long. Just needed to clear my head before I start working on projects again.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR 15TH DECEMBER WHERE I WILL BE OUT SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! At Vivo =) 12th December- out to eat Gelare, since we're all poor souls.
Within 2 days, i've spent $38. HOW AM I TO SURVIVE FOR THE WHOLE DARN MONTH?
I'm starting to swear...mostly in my mind. Got to take control of that.
Just painted my toe nails white. Well, silverish white. Anything to get my mind off PROJECTS. Of all places why don't terrorists bomb schools huh?
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.
I lost my urmbrella, can't remember where i put it =(
Went out with Suejen for breakfast today, it was so great to see her! Can't wait to have you in Highlife next year babe!
Do I consider myself fortunate? Er. Well, I know I'm fairly well-off but not filthy rich like some of my cousins. So the thing about Indo chinese being rich, that ain't true.
I LOVE ALMOND NOUGGETS AND SPINACH!However you spell the nou thing.
What heck.
Would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
I died, did I die? Argh, still can't figure out this stupid game.
I have ugly ugly eyebagssssss. So many ppl are going overseas, I pray to have one day to be a pig and not regret it.
Just got a lot of chocolates from the States, given generously by my friend, hee.
WIRELESS URINAL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. JOKE OF THE TIME. So damn futuristic and innovative huh. Sorry, inside joke. The wireless should be waterless.
The Espirit shirts I was oogling the other day? Turns out they looked ugly on me. Or more pessimistically said, I looked ugly in them. Haiz.
Dining at RITS this thurs, wheeeeee
Having slight gastric, wonder why.
Should I sleep now and wake up at...oh can't. i need to submit my part by 2am and it's now 8.30pm.
I just heard this order today at whitesands Yakun: "Uncle arh, can I have iced Milo without ice?" Hellooooooooooo.
I'm craving caramel frap. Starbucks!!! Major ripoff but so damn good.
I swear I can now see the hollow under the apples of my cheek when the MRT goes into the tunnel- I have lost weight. So hopefully, I have lost 1 inch in order to fit into the christmas costume.
I've been dreaming of being killed. First I dreamt I was gonna get shot in school. Then dreamt I was going to be er, beaten up to death in some karate school. Someday. I shall dream of death by chocolates. Shows how stressed I am.
Juice! I like juice because I read some juicing book. Haha, dumb but true.
Bits of chicken and beef are stuck in between my teeth and braces. Yucks.
Suejen and I were talking about relationships today. There's something really cool about a man who's intelligent and excels in his field of work, that kind of attraction is far bigger than having a perfect body. But of course, he need to carry himself well.
My right eye hurts from being too dry...haiz.
How much have I written?
"Turn away, if you could get me a drink
Of water 'cause my lips are chapped and faded
Call my aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things and bury me in all my favourite colours
My sisters and my brothers still, I will not catch you
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
Now turn away, 'cause I'm awful just to see
'Cause all my hairs' abandoned all my body
Oh my agony
Know that I will never marry
Baby I'm just soggy from the chemo
I'm counting down the days to go
It's just a living and I just hope you know
That if you say goodbye today, I'd ask you to be true
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you"
-Cancer. It's a sad sad song...
Here's another emo song. Can't stand it? Don't bother scrolling down then. Just tag and say goodbye.
"This night, walk the dead
In the solitary style and crash the cemetary gates
In the dress your husband hates
Lay down, mark the grave
Where the searchlights find us drinking by the mausoleum door
And they found you on the bathroom floor
I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard
Back home, off the run
Singing songs that made you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun staring down a loaded gun
So I won't stop crying, won't stop dying
If you want I'll keep on trying
Did you get what you deserve
Is this what you always want me for
I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard
Way down, way down, way down, way down, way down, way down, way down, way down, way down"
- Cemetary Drive. It's basically about a guy singing about having an affair with this married woman, she listened to sad songs and I think ppl found out that she was dating another guy besides her husband. She suicided and now he's trying to let go of her, yet he can't. So at the last part ('way down'), he tries to bury his pain. It's really tragic...
"Now come on, come on to this tragic affair
Wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair
So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot
You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
You can find out first hand what it's like to be me
So gather round 'piggies and kiss this goodbye
I encourage your smiles and expect you won't cry
Another contusion, my funeral jag
Here's my resignation, I'll serve it in drag
You've got front row seats to the penitent ball
When I grow up I want to be nothing at all
I say yeah, yeah. I say yeah, yeah.
Come on, come on, come I said (save me)
Get me the hell out of here (save me)
Too young to die and my dear (You can't)
If you can't hear me, just walk away and (take me) "
-The end
Haiz.